Re: [opensuse] AD domain password change
The full password change process - you see a message like "Your password
has expired!" or "Your password will expire in n days!") - happens on
display manager level.

If that's no longer the case please feed bugzilla.

I was not clear from the beginning. I do receive "Your password will
expire in n days!". I can not see how to change it.

In the past, when this happened, I just logged in our Outlook Web
Access and changed the password there, but I'm curious if there is a
way to do it from opensuse.

You say I should be able to do that from KDM, but the expiration
message has only "OK" button, and I could not find anything in KDM to
allow me to change the domain password.

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.