[opensuse] YaST parallel printer setup goes openFATE? (was: local parallel oprinter in openSUSE 11.4 SOLVED)
On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 06:14:29PM +0200, Istvan Gabor wrote:
2011. augusztus 1. 23:06 napon Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxx> írta:

[snip]

If there is still a need to get this "par port printing doesn't work"
addressed from inside YaST one has to file a request in openFATE.

And the ID in openFATE is? Please quote it as part of this thread as
reference too.

If none cares we'll see the same issue with openSUSE 12.1 again. I'm
quite sure I'll not get bitten by this missing feature again as the
usecase why I cared vanished recently.

Par port printer users please have an eye on this! If the YaST printer
setup wizard checks already for a parallel printing device this feature
should be very, very basic and easy to add. Should™. :)

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
Samba Team