[opensuse] Installation of 11.4 fails: Error 22 for GRUB
Hello,

I want to install Suse 11.4 on a Laptop (HP-G62) with Windows 7 on it
(no previous Linux).

I created three partitions for / (ext4, 20GB), /home (ext4, 100GB) and swap
(4GB).

Now at the end of the installation process, either when installing
grub into MBR or the other possibility (forget what it was called,
but there are two possibilities), I get the following error message:

-------------
GNU GRUB version 0.97 (640K lower / 3072 upper memory)
[ ... ]
grub> setup --stage2=/boot/grub/stage2 --force-lba (hd0) (hd0,4)
Error 22: No such partition
grub> quit

I didn't find something relevant in the Internet on that.

Shall I perhaps create also a dedicated partition for /boot ?
(And if so, what size should it have?)

Thanks for your consideration.

Oliver