Re: [opensuse] incomplete shutdown
On Wednesday 11 May 2011 21:07:31 Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2011-05-11 11:28, benefici@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
My desktop PC (with openSUSE 11.4) does not shutdown completely at times.
This is very worrying as one of the steps missed is the unmounting of
file systems. Then of course on the next boot-up the file systems are
found unclean.

Bug 626580 - Failure to unmount the / partition
Bug 679671 - 11.4 At shutdown or reboot reiserfs is not unmounted - causing
replay of journal at startup

And I think there is another one I forget.

Thanks! Both bug reports are similar to my problem. I'm investigating...
Tom