Re: [opensuse] Kmail Address Book question/problem
* ka1ifq <ka1ifq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-11-11 17:54]:

It seems that Kmail does not remember email addresses that I enter.

I usually right click on the persons email ,add to address book, then
click Personal Contacts, then OK.

Next time I want to send an email the address is not in the add book.

Do I need to remove the add book and start over?
Is there a way to do that?
It's just getting annoying now.

Thanks, Mike.

OpenSuse 11.3, Kde 4.4.4, Kmail 1.13.5

Didn't you remark during recent conversation that you had disabled
akonadi? I believe that akonadi is required for kab.