Re: Here we go again. (was Re: [opensuse] 11.4 - is 'tracker' 'beagle' in disguise?)
On 05/08/2011 08:30 PM, Anders Johansson wrote:

If you don't want it, that is completely fine with me, I won't argue against
it. I will keep arguing in favour of including it by default though, if
that's
ok with you

As long as it is recommended not required by packages, if it is default
or not, doesn't bother me. yet to make it a required part of packages
and forcing the user either accepting and fighting to stop it afterwards
or not accepting and working with the broken dependency is much worse
the sounds.

Togan