Re: [OT] [opensuse] I'm stuck - SSL Certs / email server
On 04/26/2011 01:57 PM, Sandy Drobic wrote:

Your assumption was that encryption is mandantional and thus responsible for
rejecting mails that should be accepted.

This is where you went off track, or where my sentence was not clear enough (most likely its the latter).

What I wrote :

Running SSL or TLS only on port 25 is likely to
cause your server to loose mail

What I meant : Enforcing SSL or TLS on port 25 so that encryption is made to be the mandatory default is likely to cause the server to loose mail.

Agree completely with everything else you've explained there.

Mihira.