Re: [opensuse] plain text formatting
Ken Schneider - openSUSE said the following on 04/19/2011 08:03 PM:
On 04/19/2011 07:38 PM, Felix Miata pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On 2011/04/19 18:55 (GMT-0400) Ken Schneider - openSUSE composed:

I'm using Thunderbird 3.1.8 on openSUSE 11.4 and cannot find where to
set the line width when composing a plain text message. Any ideas from
the helpful folks on this list?

I use SeaMonkey, so can't say. Nevertheless, it calls it "Wrap plain
text messages at..." in "Composition" in browser prefs, and
"mailnews.wraplength" in about:config, which ought to get you there if
nothing else works.

Doesn't exist in Thunderbird. I've been thinking of switching to SeaMonkey.

It does; the problem is finding it!

The about:config is under
Menubar:Edit-> preferences ->
advanced -> advanced configuration -> config editor

You can set both plain text and HTML mode wrap.

--
The common argument that crime is caused by poverty is a kind of
slander on the poor.