Re: [opensuse] What causes the udisk-deamon to start at bootup
On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 17:07 -0500, Insomniac wrote:
On Thursday, April 14, 2011 14:27 listreader wrote:
On Thu, 2011-04-14 at 16:23 -0400, Mark Hounschell wrote:
On 04/14/2011 03:10 PM, listreader wrote:
Still the question is, what triggers the udisks-deamon startup???

That's a real lazy-man's question. Find out for yourself...

Try: 'man udisks'

If that doesn't tell you what you want to know, then try: 'locate
udisks' and look through the returned filenames for a clue.

Gad!! Whats this list turned into? A bunch of X Winblows users that have
found a new place to be them selves. man udisks doesn't tell ya shit and
locate will tell me less. I don't need clues. As I said earlier in this
thread, if ya don't know the answer, stay out of this thread. I'm here
for help for something I've investigated fairly thoroughly. I know
there are SuSE people that are working on udisks and I'm using SuSE.
Whats the problem?

The moron is

You. Dickcheese.

Now, go away.

Better yet, you FOAD.

I provided a useable answer, whether you like it or not that it required
some work by the OP. You, Mister Insomniac, have provided NOTHING here
ever, as far as I have seen, except many foul-mouthed curses and much
useless noise. Look first at yourself to see why people no longer read
this list.

And if you want to continue this 'discussion', feel free to bring it to
me privately, no reason anyone else here needs to hear your foul mouth.