Re: [opensuse] Firefox v4.0b12 -- I don't see a Refresh button
On Sunday, April 10, 2011 04:18:49 AM Basil Chupin Basil Chupin
<blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 09/04/2011 15:52, Stan Goodman wrote:
On Saturday, April 09, 2011 10:17:47 AM Mark Goldstein Mark
Goldstein

<goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Stan Goodman

<stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There must be one, where is it hidden?

Yep, strange thing. It was the same for me in both Linux and
Windows versions of FF 4.0.

View -> Toolbars -> Customize.
Now you'll suddenly see the "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons between
address input and search input fields.
Drag them where you'd like them and from that moment they are
visible.

Wierd, bordering on the screwy.

I put the Refresh button to the left of the address field, and the
Stop button between Refresh and the address field. After I
dismissed the icon window, Refresh was still where I put it, but
Stop is nowhere in sight. I thought that might mean that there was
not sufficient room for it, so I moved the NoScript button to the
status bar (where it belongs anyway) to free that space, and tried
again. Stop still disappears. Placing it instead to the left of
the new Refresh button makes it remain visible, but tantalizingly
greyed out and useless. Why?

Isn't the STOP icon/button now on the RIGHT hand side of that
toolbar? That's where it is here.

The default was that both Refresh and Stop were immediately to the right
of the address field. I put them at the left of that field. It turned
out that the order of the two is important, as I said elsewhere in this
thread.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on