Re: [opensuse] Firefox v4.0b12 -- I don't see a Refresh button
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:47:43 +0200
On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 09:17, Mark Goldstein wrote:
On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Stan Goodman wrote:
There must be one, where is it hidden?

Yep, strange thing. It was the same for me in both Linux and Windows
versions of FF 4.0.

View -> Toolbars -> Customize.
Now you'll suddenly see the "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons between
address input and search input fields.
Drag them where you'd like them and from that moment they are visible.

Ummmm.... they were visible before too.... just not bright colors. In
Firefox 4 the Refresh and Stop button is combined into one element and
is on the far right end of the address bar next to the Star used to
book make a page - basically exactly where they "appeared" when you
tried to customize the layout. In other words, you did not have to
customize your layout to make them show up... it was there all along.

C.