Re: [opensuse] Cannot install Skype -- cpio: read failed - Bad file descriptor
On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 15:57, stuart wrote:
Which repo are you downloading from?

I usually download from skype home page and rpm -i skype...rpm having
satisfied all dependencies first?

No repo. This was downloaded direct from the Skype website, and then
I just used zypper to install - I like zypper over rpm -i because
zypper will pull in most/all deps on a downloaded RPM. Of course with
Skype on a 64 bit openSUSE, it doesn't pull in ANY of the deps... but
that's a different issue.

C.