[opensuse] Re: horrible perfomance problems with powerful laptop
On 04.04.2011, Leonardo wrote:

I suggest upgrade if applicable.

Yeah, that's the easy way out. Let the user update, and ignore the
problems.

I don't know if the problems we had with opensuse 11.3 is related in
any way, but all our desktop systems were so slow and unresponsive
that they finally got replaced with Fedora 14, which runs
as expected.

11.3 was great when installed, but after updating a few weeks later,
it was simply too slow to be useful in the working place. From 4
machines, There's only one opensuse machine left, which soon will be
replaced, too..