Re: [opensuse] Re: Good News! - The Canterbury Distribution
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:52:32 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:41:25 -0400, Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Ken Schneider - Factory
<suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/01/2011 01:26 PM, lynn pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

It is intriguing, but I assume April Foolery is at play.

I pre-ordered the usb memory stick version last week and it arrived
today.

It installed flawlessly on my ageing pentium II with 128Mb RAM. L x

I received mine yesterday and installed it on my new dual quad-core
machine w/ 16G of ram. what a screaming OS. Some commands even finish
_before_ I hit the enter key.

I understand it has the bleeding edge functionality of factory combined
with the stability of SLES. Very cool.

On my test laptop here, the install finished before I even put the disc
in. Now *that's* fast. :D

Jim

--
Jim Henderson