Re: [opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] Good News! - The Canterbury Distribution
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:41:25 -0400
On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Ken Schneider - Factory
<suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/01/2011 01:26 PM, lynn pecked at the keyboard and wrote:

It is intriguing, but I assume April Foolery is at play.

I pre-ordered the usb memory stick version last week and it arrived today.

It installed flawlessly on my ageing pentium II with 128Mb RAM.
L x

I received mine yesterday and installed it on my new dual quad-core machine
w/ 16G of ram. what a screaming OS. Some commands even finish _before_ I hit
the enter key.

I understand it has the bleeding edge functionality of factory
combined with the stability of SLES. Very cool.