Re: [opensuse] What is most popular / best - mythtv or vdr ?
On 01/30/2011 05:10 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Togan Muftuoglu wrote:

On 01/30/2011 04:42 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
I am replacing my aging Nokia sat-receiver+ harddisk-recorder, and
thought I'd have a look at building a new one myself. I've known
about vdr (http://www.tvdr.de/) for a few years now, I guess since ct
created
ctvdr, but mythtv is relatively new to me. Opinions please - which
one is currently ahead?

I would go for mythtv

Thanks - any particular reason or are you just more familiar with
mythtv? It looks like mythtv is more current than vdr, but it's
difficult to tell any real differences in functionality.

Since it is current has a great maillinglist and lots of howtos around

Togan