Re: [opensuse] Maybe dumb question
El 30/01/11 06:46, Peter Nikolic escribió:
In the light of the Egyptian Inet turn off and the threats that other govs
either have or are lokking into such abilities do we have something along the
lines of Daihinia or can we setup our boxes to behave like that ie a
mesh network .

Something will probably have to be done about this "threat" in the
future, Im particulary concerned about the fact that the US department
of commerce controls DNS root zone and the situation will become worst
when DNSSEC is implemented, all keys have to be signed by them.

It is ok if US people wants their goverment to have such control, but I
certainly dont trust them a single bit, giving them the control of such
critical stuff is pure insanity for us that live in the rest of world.