Re: [opensuse] OpenSUSE 11.3 hangs with Firefox or Google Chrome running.
Hi,

I am running this on an IBM T42 laptop. This is not an kind of virtual box.
The video driver is just what the install tool picked out.

I don't think this is the right information from lsmod, it does not specify
what the driver is.
samhaber-nb:/var # lsmod | grep vid
video 21141 0
output 2031 1 video
thermal_sys 14735 4 video,fan,processor,thermal

Would it help to know what driver is from my SUSE 10.1 installation. Some of
those files might still be valid if someone can tell me where to look.

Thanks,
Bruce.