Re: [opensuse] Absolute beginners trouble
On 1/22/2011 4:09 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
On 01/22/2011 08:53 AM, Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
On 01/22/2011 09:47 AM, Parshwa Murdia wrote:

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Parshwa Murdia<ubuntu.bkn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 12:07 AM, Richard Creighton<ricreig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PCLinusOS

First, take a look at

http://pclosmag.com/

I have started the torrent download of the file

pclinuxos-kde-2010.12.iso.torrent

from the page:

http://torrent.ibiblio.org/doc/191/torrents

but can you comment on the stability of this PCLOS?

This *is* an openSUSE list.....

Damn, Michael, cut the guy a break - he is a newbie after all

okay. it's not like I actually cursed the guy out or called him any bad names. Being a newbie also means when posting to a mail list you should read the rules of the mail list. It's hard enough to keep things on topic on this list.