Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse] Split DNS? Solved
On 1/3/2011 1:58 PM, John Andersen wrote:
On 1/2/2011 9:29 PM, Marc Chamberlin wrote:
On 1/1/2011 7:41 PM, John Andersen wrote:
from /etc and SOME DO NOT. For example the actual files containing DNS
records do NOT get copied over and therefore MUST be edited directly
under /var/lib/named/...
Please be specific. Which files do not get copied?

I'm not trying to argue, just trying to understand the problem.

John - I think I answered this in my reply to Lars. It may be due, in part to my not understanding the file system model, but read my response to Lars and let me know if that helps..

Marc...