Re: [opensuse] upgrading 11.4
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:30:53 -0500
On Monday 13 December 2010 23:13:08 Brian K. White wrote:
On 12/13/2010 11:02 PM, Bob S wrote:
Hello SuSE people,

Trying to upgrade 11.4 from the command line with a zypper up.
It goes through the whole routine of what it is going to do and then
brings up the license agreement and stops. I can scroll to the end but
I can't agree to it because it never gets that far.

Anybody can tell me what is happening here?

Bob S

What do you mean never gets that far?
It's just displaying a text file in less, so just press q to exit less.

WowBrian that was fast. Thanks for replying.

Yes, that is what I do, press g. But the text file just re-appeasrs.
I can press g until the cows come home and I only get the agreement
again.

Bob S