Re: [opensuse] How do i win some space back?
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 21:35:59 +0100
Op 06-12-10 21:29, Hans Witvliet schreef:

Well imho, used imap instead of pop.
It leaves all the messages of your mail-server, instead of copying to your
mail client.

It has some other nice side effects, like you can read your mail from
different machines,
or (more) easily re-install a client machine without having to copy all of
your mail-folders across.

hw

I don't know if that is possible with my mailserver, or even how to
set-up such imap, but i will deepen my insight a little on the matter,
sounds very interresting....

Rob.

--

Enjoy your time around,