[opensuse] multiple kernel versions - how to?
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 17:39:55 +0100
Hello:

I have openSUSE 11.2. In an earlier version - can't remember which one - it was
possible to install different kernel versions (same flavor but different
version numbers) parallel . I can't find out how to do it in 11.2 yast software
manager. When I choose a different kernel version number for installation yast
forces the remove the installed version (ie. forces update), but I want to keep
that version as well. How can I do it, possibly in yast?

Thanks,
Istvan