Re: EXTERNAL: [opensuse] Novell (and Suse) acquired by Attachmate
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:25:07 +1100
On 23/11/2010 11:50, Lew Wolfgang wrote:

[pruned]

Fred forwarded this link:

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/239447,novell-sold-for-22-billion.aspx

“If I was sitting there looking at [US$2 billion] coming in, I’d probably be quite happy as a Novell shareholder,” Longbottom said.

“[But] as a Novell customer, I’d be very worried.”

I think that more than Novell customers need to be worried...

Regards,
Lew

I also sent Fred another article - which I just posted in off-topic.

BC

--
Attorney: Doctor, do you recall the time that you examined the body?
Witness: The autopsy started at 2030 hours.