Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.6 in KDE:Distro:Factory
  • From: John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:08:40 -0800
On 11/19/2010 9:29 AM, Will Stephenson wrote:
As previously announced, with the start of the KDE 4.6 release cycle, we have
shifted the codebase in KDE:Distro:Factory in the openSUSE Build Service to
KDE 4.6beta1.

That means if you want to continue to use KDE 4.5 and have not yet done so,
you have a matter of hours to switch your repositories to KDE:Release:45,
where stable KDE 4.5 releases will be provided for the medium term.

Otherwise you're joining us for the 4.6 stabilisation ride!

So how bumpy will the ride be?

I have one machine I might like to ride along on, as long is there is
nothing debilitating in there....