Re: [opensuse] 200 line kernel patch!!
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:39:35 -0300
El 18/11/10 00:01, michael getachew escribió:
Hello, i just tried out the 200 line kernel patch everyone is talking about
and does it make a big difference or what? i can actually do a make -j64 on
the linux kernel source code,compile firefox and browse the web seamlessly .

my question is will a patched kernel be found in opensuse repos anytime soon
or are we stuck with manually patching/compiling kernels?

This patch has been enabled in Kernel:HEAD for the *-desktop variants.