Re: [opensuse] Need help getting a wireless adapter to work
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 12:25:27 -0400
Marc Chamberlin said the following on 11/03/2010 12:06 PM:

Anton, Peter, Stan - Please don't hijack this thread, it makes it
harder to follow and diverts the focus away. It you want help, please
start a separate thread.

And how is my request for help getting wireless adapter to work any
different from the the OP asking for help getting the wireless adapter
to work?

Are you saying we need a different thread for each *type* of adaptor?

--
The whole notion of passwords is based on an oxymoron. The idea is to
have a random string that is easy to remember. Unfortunately, if it's