[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] Atheros 2413 no longer works after zypper dup
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:31:01 -0500
On 10/17/2010 12:41 PM, Peter Nikolic wrote:

I think this is a yast or wep/wpa psk problem if i connect manually from the
command line no problem but no way automatically , I dont think it is a
driver issue as it has been working on the ath5k driver for ages from 11.2
and onto 11.3 there was no kernel related stuff in the update i did as i
said before it was NOT "zypper dup" but "zypper up" i do not do dup it
landed me in lots of brown and smelly stuff once that was enough to end it
for
me ..

Glad to hear you have a handle on it. I know you know it, but I'll list again.
iwconfig, wlanconfig & iwlist are your friends :p

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC