Re: [opensuse] root login not allowed from kdm
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:01:29 +0200
On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 20:26 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

There must be something in common that you people are doing on those
installs. Perhaps a common networked directory, some configuration you
copy, home files, some partitioning scheme you do... You say that systems
are installed by different people. Do you have common rules? Common notes?

Not that I can determine. For the most part it is a default install with
the default packages. Nothing different than we have done before.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB