Re: [opensuse] Suse list now blocking my ISP??
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsaavage" <mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 22:24:36 -0400
On 10/6/2010 10:09 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
To me it looks like the suse list blocked the mail from my isp thinking my isp
was sending from a dynamic IP (doubtful - this ISP covers most of the
south/south-east US).
It would be dynamic if your ISP gives you an IP every time you login. But any way.

http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?208.180.40.73 which is the link in your email header of your previous email should shed some light on the subject. But beware the site is dog slow and when I clicked on it, it failed on connecting to the database.

I'm thinking your ISP thinks this is spam.