Re: [opensuse] Suse list now blocking my ISP??
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsaavage" <mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 22:24:36 -0400
On 10/6/2010 10:09 PM, David C. Rankin wrote:
To me it looks like the suse list blocked the mail from my isp thinking my isp
was sending from a dynamic IP (doubtful - this ISP covers most of the
south/south-east US).
It would be dynamic if your ISP gives you an IP every time you login. But any way. which is the link in your email header of your previous email should shed some light on the subject. But beware the site is dog slow and when I clicked on it, it failed on connecting to the database.

I'm thinking your ISP thinks this is spam.