Re: [opensuse] Changed provider - Yast DNS problems
  • From: Tejas Guruswamy <masterpatricko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 22:11:53 +0100
On 04/10/10 18:17, Carlos E. R. wrote:
We already said days ago, that once you manually edit resolv.conf yast
will refuse to configure it ever again. It is a feature.
My contribution was assuming you had already got past that point (by
e.g. removing /etc/resolv.conf and restarting network), and wanted to
edit it again the "correct" yast2 way. But yes, you are correct, the
first step is to remove any manual modifications.

Regards,
Tejas