[opensuse] running program on remote computer
  • From: "Fr David Ousley" <davidousley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:15:50 -0400
I want to run KMyMoney on a remote computer. The files reside on a laptop, and I want to be able to edit them from my desktop. Both are running Opensuse 11.2, and both are on the same local network; both have KMyMoney installed. What is the easiest way of doing this? And do I need to worry about overwriting changes if KMyMoney is open on both machines at the same time?

I hope this is an easy answer question. Many thanks!

--
Fr David Ousley
davidousley@xxxxxxxxxxx