Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: Thomas Taylor <linxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:25:40 -0700
On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 01:11:41 +0200
Philipp Thomas <Philipp.Thomas2@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:17:51 -0700, Tony Alfrey
<tonyalfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

osted topics and remarks that do not precisely
fit their preconceived notion of acceptability.

They do not fit the topic of the list. And what would be so bad about
moving this discussion to the offtopic list? But I'm giving up. Maybe
it's really time for me to unsubscribe and go where I get what I
wanted in the first place: technical discussions. EOD for me.

Philipp

And EXACTLY what does fit YOUR notion of acceptability. I have not seen any
rules limiting this list to technical discussions. It is for anything related
to openSuSE which this topic definately is

Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin
openSuSE 11.3 x86_64