Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:47:12 -0400
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 12:05 -0400, Michael S. Dunsaavage wrote:
On 9/21/2010 11:43 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 08:12 -0700, Tony Alfrey wrote:
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 21/09/10 03:09, Keith escribió:
What happens to SuSE?
The lizard will take a flight to the moon just like Mr shuttleworth did.
:-D ..
Anyway, seriously, stop spreading FUD on this list.
Remarkable. A simple question is not FUD.
Irrelevant - it is *offtopic* (and still nothing but speculation)
The opensuse@ list title:
"Generic questions and User to User support for the openSUSE
distribution "
This has nothing to do with using or supporting openSUSE.
perhaps
<http://forums.opensuse.org/english/community/general-chit-chat/>
It says Generic questions AND user to user support. We're opensuse
users/fans. It could possibly be sold. It could possibly go away. Is
that something not to be concerned with? Sure seems to fall under
Generic Questions to me.

*OR* it could take off like a rocket-ship! The support staff could be
tripled! Who knows... not you, not I, nor anyone who is going to
comment on this thread.

This conversation is just good old-fashioned stupid; the only purpose
it can serve is to excite the nattering nabobs.

Someone should really revise this list description to more effectively
exclude this kind of thing.