Re: [opensuse] Has dual-boot changed?
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 00:10:03 -0400
On 2010/09/12 22:00 (GMT-0400) Doug composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

/snip/

I recently tried to find out how to use the XP booter to multi-boot
it and one or more Linux systems. I was unsuccessful, altho I seem
to remember reading somewhere that it is possible...

One link to how was in the post you here replied to - in the part you
excised, (titled "Installing Windows® After Something Else").

The other thing I have seen repeatedly over time is that you should
always install Windows first. I have never seen instructions for doing
it the other way, as the correspondent would like to do.

One link to how was in the post you here replied to - in the part you excised
(titled "Installing Windows® After Something Else").

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/