Re: [opensuse] Moving to IPv6 - which hardware?
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 15:54:25 -0400
Per Jessen wrote:
Very pricey and very complex to configure (last I looked).
Okay, it's obviously been a while since I last looked, Cisco prices seem
to have come down a bit. A Cisco 886 looks like a reasonable
suggestion. That just leaves the configuration complexity, which I
still think is a significant hurdle.
Cisco gear and similar is complex to configure, because they can do so much more than consumer level gear. I have a lot of experience with Adtran, which is similar to Cisco and it can do stuff home users can't even dream about.