Re: [opensuse] What's the purpose of Plasma?
  • From: Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:11:43 -0500
Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Fri, 2010-08-27 at 23:30 +0200, Istvan Gabor wrote:

2010. augusztus 27. 22:30 napon kanenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx írta:

On Friday 27 August 2010 06:13:47 am phanisvara das wrote:

On Thursday, August 26, 2010 08:58:24 pm Brian K. White wrote:

"I'm stupid and helpless! Admins! Protect me from the smart people that
talk about things that make me wig out!"

me too, that's why i'm using the "ignore thread" button (you have to
configure the toolbar to get it there) whenever i find a troll-thread.
doesn't disturb me anymore and my blood pressure remains calm.
that much from the user's POV. if and when the admins decide to ban someone
is up to them, and i agree with what i perceive as the praxis here, to wait
until it gets really nasty.
--
phani.

naw,
let's eliminate the problem before it even shows up!
let's start analyzing everyone's posts and screen out the one's that "might
show signs of discord and ban them before they even start....
who knows, they might be deep cover terrorists, trying to destabilize our
advanced paradise....
dimitris

+1! +1! +1! +1!

Fine, whatever. Let's just create an opensuse-nonkde list that is an
open technical discussion forums for any topic NOT related to KDE. Then
anyone who actually believes these threads are useful can stay here and
everyone else can leave.

DAMN PEOPLE - These arguments are KILLING ME.

I am also on a - piano tech list - and - MOST - of the emails are for
GRANDS messages. For myself, 99% of my clients are UPRIGHTS and UPRIGHT
PLAYERS.

It's POINTLESS for me to complain to the email list about the amount of
emails that I see about GRANDS.

Just hit the FUCKIN' - DEL - key and SHUT-UP and MOVE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIRED OF THIS KIND OF FIGHTIN',
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler