Re: [opensuse] What's the purpose of Plasma?
  • From: kanenas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:30:17 -1000
On Friday 27 August 2010 06:13:47 am phanisvara das wrote:
On Thursday, August 26, 2010 08:58:24 pm Brian K. White wrote:
"I'm stupid and helpless! Admins! Protect me from the smart people that
talk about things that make me wig out!"

me too, that's why i'm using the "ignore thread" button (you have to
configure the toolbar to get it there) whenever i find a troll-thread.
doesn't disturb me anymore and my blood pressure remains calm.

that much from the user's POV. if and when the admins decide to ban someone
is up to them, and i agree with what i perceive as the praxis here, to wait
until it gets really nasty.

--
phani.
naw,