Re: [opensuse] Please, someone report these bugs and features
  • From: Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 14:13:30 -0500
Vadym Krevs wrote:
On 8 August 2010 18:53, Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Bug -

In the Repair tools,

the progress bar does not reset back to zero when the next disk drive is
checked.

Feature -

I'm running "manual" mirroring with two identical disk drives and using
rsync to perform the mirroring.

So, why, every time, I have to run a check on my backup (mirror) system ?

In the Repair tools,

have an option to pick and only check the live system.

(Yes, I know I could be running RAID 0, however, my way comes in handy
when you are doing some maintenance you are sure about - you can always
rsync back)

Thanks, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ

Hi Duaine

it's fairly easy to report a bug yourself. Just glance through

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports

and then go through the wizard in:
https://bugzilla.novell.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=openSUSE%2011.3&format=guided

Have fun,
Vadym

I probably won't know all the answers to the tracking questions.

Duaine