Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 11.3 is what?
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 10:49:38 +0200
Hi,

while it probably doesn't help you:

On 08/08/2010 02:12 AM, Frans de Boer wrote:
- Thunderbird - does not connect anymore to my server (11.2 still does).

No issue here and also no bugreports being seen yet. Feel free to report
it somewhere with more information.

- Default nouveau driver can only be removed making a new initrd file.

Hmm, I haven't done anything besides adding the nvidia repo. Everything
else seemed to have happened automatically. At least I have the nvidia
driver running and didn't do anything besides getting the packages
installed.

Wolfgang