Re: [opensuse] virtual box question
  • From: Jay Vollmer <jaycvollmer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 14:21:32 -0500
Unless you specifically enable and configure filesharing in
VirtualBox, all of the files for the guest environment will be located
within a virtual disk file representing the harddisk of your virtual
system.

The configuration files for each virtual system are managed by the
VirtualBox VM manager application.