Re: [opensuse]
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:43:52 +0200
James Knott wrote:

Per Jessen wrote:
Why not go to

pick the one you wnat and install it via 1-click install?
That way you make sure you get a package with the correct

It produces the same error.

I was able to install this using the one click install to my test
system. However, it has to be installed on my firewall, where
there's no desktop and no browser available. This means I want
to be able to download the rpm(s) and go from there. One click
install will not be an option on my firewall.

You sound as if that is a problem? The fwbuilder rpms are also
available for manual download, same url as above.

As I mentioned above, I did download it from that site and got that

FWIW, I also had a package yesterday that required - I
installed with --nodeps, thinking that would surely
provide whatever did. Worked fine.

Per Jessen, Zürich (15.5°C)