[opensuse] uncompessing zip files and accented characters
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:53:37 +0200
Hello:

I am using openSUSE 11.2 with KDE 3.5.10.
I would like to uncompress a zip file which presumably contains several files
with Hungarian accented characters in file names. When I use 'unzip' command in
a terminal window I get file names like this:
K?zvet?t?v?laszt?sos

The ? marks probabaly replace accented characters.

How could I uncompress the zip file so that the original accented characters
would be preserved?

Thanks,
Istvan