Re: Fw: Re: [opensuse] Attempting to install RealPlayer
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:49:22 +0200

On 2010-06-23 20:09, Mark Misulich wrote:

Hi,
I have a bin file for RealPlayer that used to be posted on their website that
works well for installation of Realplayer on Opensuse and other distros. If
someone can tell me how I can post it online to a server so others may
download it, that will solve the problem for now for those that need to
install RealPlayer.

No, their licence prohibits redistribution.

On the other hand, their rpm can be installed by running the postinstall script
manually - as David
said.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 11.2 x86_64 "Emerald" GM (Elessar))