[opensuse] 11.2 net install "No REPO Found"
  • From: ka1ifq <ka1ifq@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:51:08 -0400

I have tried 3 different url's to do this net install (no dvd drive) and all
have failed. I am using info from the opensuse pages.

I d/l the net install iso, burned cdrom.

Boot cdrom, follow instructions, tried download.opensuse.org,
software.opensuse.org,distro.ibiblio.org and all say they can't find any
repo's to complete install from. I did do some google's but all the info I
find is very old.

What am I doing wrong??

I have done this with another distro and it worked fine from the same setup.

I even tried with a static ip setup

Thanks, Mike.

--
2.6.27.45-0.1-default GNU/Linux