Re: [opensuse] openSUSE 10.3, ssh and X11 forwarding
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:14:18 +0200
On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 11:31 -0300, Marco Calistri wrote:

Beside checking the pkgs and related dependencies, I will also check
network settings (Firewall) if it is the case.

Furthermore, give a look at this page, may be it could be useful to
solve your problem:

http://www.ssh.com/support/documentation/online/ssh/adminguide/32/X11_Forwarding.html

These are set. And for all but one system, things are working as
expected. The offending system is a KIWI-based diskless system. The sshd
rpm and service is enabled, as I can use it to log in. Just no X11 port
on the ssh-from machine nor DISPLAY value on the ssh-to machine.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB