Re: [opensuse] Apparmor question [½OT]
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 21:59:41 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Tuesday, 2010-06-08 at 07:38 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

Carlos E. R. wrote:

Thanks, that clarifies it a bit. It is a bit odd, anyway, that they
had the list of subscribers to the old list and susbcribed people to
the new list without prior consent. No harm done, but... curious at
least.

It's not really that unusual - when mailing lists move, copying the
subscribers is a very decent/reasonable thing to do.

I dunno... I'm not disgusted in anyway, just surprised, after many
months of silence. Last post was on October.

If the list was an independent one, it would be clear, just a server
change. But as it was a Novell project hosted on @forge.novell.com,
the switch to a list server on Ubuntu took me by surprise.

Me too - it would have been nice with a quick explanation, I agree.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (17.9°C)