Re: [opensuse] Re: Which package for 'Hotkeys' EEEPC?
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:40:09 -0400
El 07/06/10 15:25, Malcolm escribió:

I packaged up the latest version of eee-control 0.9.4 here;
http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=eee-control&baseproject=openSUSE%3A11.2

I have not checked the package , but some suggestions:

a) Supplements: modalias(acpi*:ASUS010:*) in the spec file

b) avoid building the module on distributions that have in-kernel
eeepc_laptop module
.
c) You can also implement a trick in %post to make the daemon start
automatically if the user is indeed running the mentioned laptop.

Cheers.