Re: [opensuse] Re: Which package for 'Hotkeys' EEEPC?
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 18:17:46 -0400
El 07/06/10 17:57, Malcolm escribió:
On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 17:43:15 -0400
Cristian Rodríguez
<crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

El 07/06/10 16:35, Herbert Graeber escribió:

With 11.2 my EEEPC 900a works out of the box, except the Fn_keys
for screen switching.

Ok, and that eeecontrol package is needed to make those keys work ? or
what ?
Hi
They say a picture says a thousand words... ;)
http://www.imagebam.com/image/4082ab83678460

Ok, looks like a GNOME/GTK app, bug report, (again if needed) against
GNOME apps and gcc to me, remember the output of hwinfo so we can make
the installation to pull the package when that hardware is found.

Please test M7/RC1 and if it is not there, proceeed ;)