Re: [opensuse] Past Week - Tbird & Firefox not shutting down when you click 'Close' or 'Quit'
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:13:27 -0500
On 04/21/2010 11:05 AM, Daniel Bauer wrote:
I experience something similar with seamonkey (which is kind of firefox,
too):

I close the (one and only) browser window, seconds later I open it again and
message tells me, that seamonkey is already running. So I say ok to this
message and open the browser again, and it starts normally.

This morning after booting and logging in as user, two seamonkey windows
opened, but I'm a 100% sure, that there was no seamonkey window open nor
shown
in the taskbar when I shutted down yesterday.

I don't consider it "terrible", and I thought, I must have done something
wrong, but now that you point to it, I just report, that I have seen
similar...

kind regards

Daniel

Thanks Daniel,

Sounds like seamonkey is affected as well. I agree, it's not terrible,
but it
is terribly annoying :p

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.